TotalFlow Print Server R62 & R62A
The Ricoh TotalFlow Print Server allows you to benefit from the latest Ricoh colour sheet-fed presses whilst integrating with supported third party pre-press workflow products to offer a single seamless solution for offset and digital print production.
Third party workflow support:
The TotalFlow Print Server is compatible with Agfa Apogee, Kodak Prinergy Connect and Heidelberg Prinect (necessary minimum versions and third party options apply) offering industry standard JDF & JMF communication to provide live job status and other digital print device information direct to the pre-press workflow. You can utilise existing features already used for offset production such as imposition packages and colour management settings reducing duplication and additional costs.
Support for the latest Ricoh digital print technology:
The TotalFlow Print Server offers direct support for the latest Ricoh Pro™ C7200 (R62A model) and C9200 (R62 model) series presses allowing you to easily connect the latest Ricoh digital print technology to established offset environments. This allows you to manage offset runs and smaller on-demand print runs from a single integrated solution maintaining consistency, efficiency and integrity.
The latest Adobe PDF Print Engine Technology:
The TotalFlow Print Server is powered by the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine™ (APPE) technology for fast, efficient and faithful reproduction of the latest design and PDF standards. For Prinergy and Prinect customers the TotalFlow Print Server offers the same APPE technology as used in the supported workflow version for improved output integrity.
The TotalFlow Print Server offer an IPDS option for those customers looking for AFP/ IPDS support. This also offers integrity and connectivity with Ricoh continuous feed inkjet devices handling. The addition of IPDS and AFP functionality makes the solution ideal for transactional printers such as data centres, service bureaux and direct mail houses.
- Features & benefits
- Ricoh developed digital front end (DFE) supporting the latest Ricoh digital print devices
- Integrates with leading third party workflows via industry standard JDF
- Utilises the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) technology
- Optional IPDS support for transactional and Ricoh CF environments
- Can be driven from Pre-press workflow or directly via TotalFlow GUI
- Utilise existing established pre-press workflows for digital production
- Reduce touch-points, rework and duplication
- Maintain a single integrated solution for digital & offset production
- Achieve consistent output across offset and digital
- Minimise costs related to training and ongoing software maintenance
- Compatible devices