Printer Driver Packager NX
Printer Driver Packager NX makes it easy to centrally configure Ricoh printer drivers and deploy them to end users within an organisation.
Available as a free downloadable tool, Printer Driver Packager NX enables detailed customisation of driver settings, including specifying default functionality and controlling access to particular features. This helps ensure consistent document output performance across the organisation and helps reduce operating and consumables costs. Information security can be enhanced by requiring users to enter a username and password before tasks can be sent to a printer.
IT Managers can also bundle together multiple pre-configured driver packages into a single package for end user deployment in a single execution, streamlining the process of connecting users to document output resources and reducing the admin burden associated with individual installations.
By enabling greater control over the performance of document output resources, Printer Driver Packager NX can support organisational sustainability goals and help reduce the cost of maintaining document output resources.
- Ensure a consistent user experience and device performance by centrally configuring printer drivers
- Improve security and reduce operating costs by controlling access to document output resources
- Streamline deployments by bundling pre-configured drivers into a single package
- Features & benefits
- Available as a free downloadable tool from the Ricoh website
- Control document output functionality with detailed printer driver configuration tools
- Package together multiple pre-configured driver packages for faster user deployments
- Enhance information security by requiring users to enter credentials before sending print tasks
- Reduce operating costs by controlling access to document output functionality