Retail banking customers today want more than good customer service. They want to know that their provider of choice is operating both efficiently and responsibly, and that their personal data is secure.
Many local banks still send documents like mortgage or loan applications around their organisation manually. This poses a distinct risk both in terms of information security and the margin for error as paperwork is misfiled and lost.
Ricoh’s Branch Paperless service helps banks digitise workflow and improve document management. The service allows your staff to digitise files and enter them into an electronic approval flow so that they’re quickly available for secure download from approved locations.
Branch Paperless let’s you easily implement a consistent and streamlined document management process across multiple offices and branches, including indexing and archiving. It helps you cut down on staff administration duties and at the same time ensures that your organisation remains compliant and fully auditable.
- Key features & benefits
Ricoh’s Branch Paperless service is an end-to-end solution that helps you optimise your document management processes.
The solution will help you to:
- Reduce the margin for error and inefficiencies due to misfiled and misplaced documentation
- Optimise your document processes to provide a more efficient service to customers
- Facilitate faster internal communication and response times
- Reduce operating costs by simplifying your back office processes
- Improve regulatory compliance with a transparent, easily auditable document management process